Show your support for #TeamTatom by posting a sign in front of your home or business. Request your sign today and we’ll deliver as soon as possible!
Bend: Temporary signs with a maximum sign area of six square feet in residential zones and 16 square feet in other zones and a maximum height of six feet in residential zones and eight feet in other zones may be displayed for the period starting 60 days before and ending seven days after any election date established by State statute. (For the November 8, 2022 election, the allowable date range is September 9, 2022 – November 16, 2022.)
La Pine: Signs not exceeding six square feet in area or four feet in height during the period from one hundred twenty days before a public election or the time the election is called, whichever is earlier, to five days after the public election. (For the November 8, 2022 election, the allowable date range is July 11, 2022 – November 13, 2022.)
Redmond: Temporary political campaign signs that pertain to a certain election date shall be removed within ten days after the election to which the signs pertain. (For the November 8, 2022 election, all signs must be removed by November 18, 2022.)
Sisters: Campaign/Political signs are allowed to be displayed without a permit provided the sign complies with the following:
- The sign shall only be located on private property, with the permission of the property owner.
- The sign shall not be illuminated.
- The sign shall not be located in a manner to cause any traffic or pedestrian safety issues.
- The sign shall not be installed more than 60 days prior to the election and removed within 3 days after. (For the November 8, 2022 election, the allowable date range is September 9, 2022 – November 11, 2022.)
- In Residential zones the sign is limited to a maximum of 6 square feet in area and if freestanding, not more than 4 feet in height.
- In all other zones (commercial, industrial mixed-use, etc.) the sign shall not exceed 32 square feet in area and if freestanding, 5 feet in height.
- Signs shall not be installed in a manner that is prohibited per code
Sunriver: Political signs are not allowed.
Unincorporated Deschutes County (including Tumalo, Terrebonne, and Alfalfa): Political campaign signs, if located on private property with the consent of the legal possessor of the premises and not located on utility poles, trees or rocks. Political signs shall not exceed a sign area of 32 square feet and may be displayed for 30 days before and five days after the election for which they are used. (For the November 8, 2022 election, the allowable date range is October 9, 2022 – November 13, 2022.)